[WriteLog] KEYBOARD AND FUNCTION KEY PROBLEM WITH MMTTY/WRITELOG

Larry Schimelpfenig k7sv at comcast.net
Mon Apr 23 05:18:02 EDT 2007

I am in the process of rebuilding my station for SO2R CW/SSB/RTTY. Somehow I
am having problems with data from the keyboard and the function keys getting
to the radio.

MMTTY as a standalong works fine. Writelog with the native RTTY engine works
fine. When I try to use MMTTY with Writelog, the transmitter keys and I get
diddles, but nothing from the keyboard or function keys that have data in
them.

I have gone so far as to completely remove MMTTY along with the
MMTTY/Writelog interface and removed and data from the rtty portion of the
Writelog INI file. I then reinstalled MMTTY, the inerface software and
reconfigured everything. Same problem.

Any ideas?

73 de Lar K7SV