[WriteLog] MK and IC 706

KC4HW jimjohnson at alaweb.com
Sat Apr 28 21:33:32 EDT 2007

Hey George, thanks for the help!

Unfortunately, this did not seem to resolve the problem.

I changed the control to Com2 (made sure the baud rate were the same) and moved the
WinKey to Com4...

No real change.

However I did notice that I don't get a orange led on the MK.  In fact until I hit a function key
or key the mic I don't get any led indication.  When I hit a function key, I get a red led on both
the CW/RTTY and PTT1/PTT2...

On the Router, I do get an indication on the port page that it is reading the frequency from the
IC706MKII (no G on this model).  When I hit the WinKey TEST button, I get the TEST in
CW..  So it seems that Router is working fine.

Any suggestions?

Jim/KC4HW