[WriteLog] %Z

Bob Raker bob.raker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 12:36:42 EDT 2007

Since I used %Z messages in NAQP RTTY, I looked at my set up.  Here is what
I had to do to get it to work - I just tried it - works on CW for me.

You need to use %ZA1 & %ZA2 - where "A" is the network identifier of your
computer - remember, it was originally intended for networked operations.
Then select "register to accept network connections" under "setup"  -
specify "A" for your computer.

Good luck.

Bob
W0BR