[WriteLog] Help with Ten Tec Orion and Writelog....

fraz1 fraz1 at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 6 12:02:49 EDT 2007

Hi guys....

Still need some help with this pairing.  I can control band up/down, and that's it.  Can't switch mode, or anything else..

When in CW mode, WL brings the Orion to UCW rather than LCW.  It also always turns the sub-rx on.

I am using Auto for the baud rate.  Do I need to use the ini file to change it to 57600 to match the Orion? I have tried various configs, with no luck.  Ron "said" to check the users site!  I'm using WL with Windows XP.

Any help with configuration will be appreciated.

73 John K4NP