[WriteLog] WL Update 10.64D Now ready to download..

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sat Dec 1 11:28:42 EST 2007

Eric

That did the trick. I extracted the W1Full01.cab file from the full
install file to my 10.64D install directory and it loaded just fine. I
been running the older version in the TARA contest prior to just now.

I copied F5CQ on this email as well he is having the same problem

Thank You for the help

73

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com