[WriteLog] W5XD multi - keyer and no cw

W7OM at aol.com W7OM at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 15:24:18 EST 2007

Thanks to Wayne, W5XD, quick response my problem was fixed.   It seems that
the set up was keying the wrong rig with CW.  The following  is a brief recap:
When I sat up 10.64 after the crash [see message below],  I did NOT change
any of the multi keyer connections and/or cables.  I do  not run SO2R.  The PTT
worked and no cw were a result.

I just check the rig to keyer cable.  They were okay.   Then I swapped the
key line from LEFT to RIGHT and everything works  great.

My sincere thanks to Wayne for his quick help and others for  their inputs.
All are appreciated and I hope that this may help  someone else in the process
of recovering from a computer crash/lock up.

Thanks again.

Merry Christmas.

73

Rod W7OM