[WriteLog] Rotator directions

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Wed Dec 19 19:18:09 EST 2007

ALL,

A related question. I just went through this realizing that I some how had
lost all the beam directions on all my computers. After correcting the
problem, I searched the writelog.ini file for changes. There were none!
Where are the station coordinates and the order of params on the Heading
window stored?  In the registery? They don't seem to be in the ini file?

Happy Holidays to all

Jerry, W6IHG

At 12:04 PM 12/19/2007 -0500, Roger Stimson wrote:
>List,
>         Thanks to all who replied.  Everything is now working
> fine.  Happy Holidays!
>                      Roger  K8RS

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs
jpixton at shentel.net