[WriteLog] MMTTY Plug in module with writelog problem

Gary Gross ke6qr at comcast.net
Fri Dec 21 23:27:55 EST 2007

Hi gang.
 I have been having a problem getting the writelog MMTTY plug in module to work correctly for some time now. My original problem was that no matter what I did MMTTY didn't transmit and receive on exactly the same frequency, there was usually about 60 Hz difference. I deleted both MMTTY and the plug in module, reinstalled and reinstalled a new copy. Now MMTTY stand alone works absolutely perfect. However, when I run the MMTTY plug in module through writelog the rtty signal sounds like its going too slow and my other radio with a Kam TNC wont decode the signal, although it is on exactly the same frequency. I have tried reverse polarity with the same results. IM running FSK through a USB port and once again if I switch back to MMTTY stand alone it works perfect. In the options, set-up ,Misc.,TX port pull down menu on the Plug in Module the second and third option for FSK or sound+FSk is greyed out, only sound is available. In the MMTTY stand alone nothing is greyed out and FSK is selected. I have been trying for sometime to figure this out, any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Gary. ke6qr