[WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review

VA3MW va3mw at portcredit.net
Sun Dec 30 12:30:50 EST 2007

Running the latest version on XP Pro SP2.

Can't seem to get the audio review to work.  I right click on a contact, and it brings up the review window.

It appears to be in the correct directory (and I've confirmed that both the wav files and the index file are there).  When I get play, nothing happens.  This is the latest version of Writelog.  The .ini file points to the correct directories.

I can play the wav files with Media player, but can't seem to index into them from the log.

Any ideas?  Seems like a bug to me.

Mike VA3MW