[WriteLog] Fw: Audio Review

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Dec 31 16:00:14 EST 2007

Mike,
I'm still mystified as to why the 'Wave files recorded' window is empty.
Our path names are considerably different, but that shouldn't matter if you
use the Directory... button to browse to the AudioRecording file and select
one of the files and click OK I think they all should appear.  If not, then
I'm stuck.

I've noticed something amiss in reviewing my audio files from last weekend's
Stew Perry contest.  On some calls, not all, when I right click and select
'Play audio from this QSO' WL will sometimes jump to the wrong index line
and sit at the beginning of that file.  If I manually click on the correct
index line and drag the slider to the approximate time of the QSO in the log
it plays fine.  As I said the behavior is intermittent and I've never
noticed it before. It may be I have a bit of RF getting into things on 160M
that is messing things up.
73,
Gary AL9A