[WriteLog] Questsions re: sequence numbers

Eric Rosenberg wd3q at starpower.net
Thu Feb 1 19:40:26 EST 2007

Dave et al,

The renumbering of the WL log is for my personal (i.e., in the shack)
vanity :-)

As it happens, and this was fascinating to me, the WL->CBR translation
within WL put everything right.

.. and thanks, Dave, for the results et al.  I didn't do as well this
year (about 30 Qs less...), but had a lot more dupes due to a late,
busted spot during a run. Haven't quite gotten used to the "log it
anyway and move on" mode!  OTOH< it really is worth it. 160 is a lot of
fun!

Will be on  for the ARRL DX and 160 SSB... hope to have fixed the RX
antennas by then!

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC