[WriteLog] Global Freq Correction?

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Sat Feb 3 21:12:05 EST 2007

During the FOC Marathon on 80m tonight, I noticed that my rig control wasn't working (shame on me for not noticing earlier).

So, all my 80m QSOs *and* previous 40m QSOs displayed a 20m frequency in the log from where I started earlier in the day.

I highlighted all the entries to be changed by band using the mouse and Shift button, but WL would not accept a Global Frequency Correction for all the Q's.  So I had to do them one by one.

Am I missing an .ini setting or something that is preventing a Global Freq Correction for a block of QSO lines?  I shudder to think of the consequences of not having such capability if there were 2,000 or more QSOs in need of changing.

No excuse for the Operator QLF here, but "stuff" like this can happen to anyone!

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA