[WriteLog] Mexican RTTY Contest entry

John Bastin jbastin at sssnet.com
Mon Feb 5 19:01:24 EST 2007

On Feb 5, 2007, at 10:48 AM, KH6GMP wrote:

> Writelog module for the Mexican RTTY Contest over the weekend doesnt
> seem to want to generate a cabrillo file and the rules have me
> confused
> as to exactly what they do want for an entry. Can anyone post exactly
> how they submitted an entry for this one?    Thanks, ALOHA, 73 de
> KH6GMP

I haven't submitted my entry yet, but the complete rules for the 2007
contest
can be found at

<http://www.fmre.org.mx/>

In the menu on the left side, click on "Concurso." Go to the bottom
of the
resulting frame and you will find

                   2007 International RTTY Contest
Log Contest            Rules in English              Summary Sheet 2007

They do NOT ask for a log in Cabrillo format, that's why you find no
provision
for Cabrillo in the WriteLog module. Use their log form and summary
sheet and
you'll be fine.

Hope this helps.

73,