[WriteLog] Need RTTY Logs for Callsign database update

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 4 23:37:11 EST 2007

If you have not done so already, please send me your Cabrillo logs for the ARRL RTTY Roundup, UK DX RTTY, BARTG RTTY Sprint and FMRE
(XE) RTTY contests so I can update the RTTY callsign database files before WPX RTTY this weekend.

Please send only Cabrillo logs and only logs from 2007 ARRL RTTY Roundup, UK DX RTTY, BARTG Sprint and FMRE (XE) RTTY contests.

Also, if you are going to be using a special prefix in WPX RTTY and would like to have that call added to the RTTY Callsign
database, please send me the information.

I hope to have the new database out before Thursday 2/8/07.  As always, it will be located on the rttycontesting.com Downloads page
at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Thanks & 73,
Don AA5AU (born & raised a Hoosier - how 'bout them Colts!)