[WriteLog] Updated RTTY Callsign Database February 7, 2007

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 7 23:05:26 EST 2007

An updated RTTY callsign database file is now available from the Downloads page on rttycontesting.com at:

http://rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Thanks to everyone who sent logs for this update.  I received more logs this time than ever before.

462 new callsigns were added since the last update just five weeks ago!!!  This shows tremendous growth in RTTY contesting so far in
2007.  The total number of calls is now 9382.

For information on the RTTY Database files and how to use them, refer to the readme.txt file in the downloaded zipped file.

I hope to see everyone in this weekend's CQWW WPX RTTY Contest!

73, Don AA5AU