[WriteLog] Question regarding CQWW RTTY test setup

Marc Tessier - VE3TES ve3tes at tyenet.com
Sun Feb 11 20:43:45 EST 2007

Hello no need to give usuall stories of how happy i have been with writelogs performance seeing that is a given for me anyways, I do at this time have a question regarding the modual for the mentioned contest, as usuall i never get things running until 20 mins before test time, so again I was in a fluster, can someone tell me why the CQWWRTTY modual in 1055d has no provisons for a rxed serial #?

How can I fix that now?...

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes at tyenet.nope.com

P.S. to reply directly remove the .nope from email address