[WriteLog] 10.62h upgrade

Kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Feb 23 08:07:41 EST 2007

I hadn't any kind of problem with the installation.
I downloaded the full version from the given link (included in the email
with the upgrade code)
I double clicked on this, i put the registration code and the installer...
1st) uninstalled my old writelog (i don't believe that i needed to clear the
windows ini.
The writelog uninstallation made it and finally whether it didn't happened
the new writelog wrote the new values over the olds. So why to do it?)
2nd) installed the new one
and the most important all of my personal settings in writelog.ini seem to
be as they used to.
The only thing i needed to do agn, was to show the path for mmtty. neither
the mmtty plugin needed to installed.
I made it in 2 computers.
One is my desktop P4-3.2MHz with 1gb ram and windows xp (fully updated)
and the other one was my old laptop piii-850MHz - 256mb rad and windows xp
also.
Both computers use Norton antivirus and not needed to uninstall or anything
else.
Finally i believe that the minority has problems with the upgrade while the
majority hasn't.
I wished to know the solution for the problematics computers...
I wrote all these because Andrei thinks that the upgrade maybe is a
headache.
I don't think so. For most of us was a nice procedure.
The bad thing is that the upgrade doesn't offer something new for me or at
least something needed.
Neither the full 2 vfos support for my mark-v... neither something useful as
a configuration window instead of edditing the ini file...
I hope to see something really new on the next one...
Kostas sv1dpi