[WriteLog] Help for disabled ham

David J. Strout djsatty at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 13:00:59 EST 2007

Hi guys, I am looking to find someone who can go to a ham's QTH and help him
set up WriteLog for RTTY operation.  He is an experienced rtty op, but
WriteLog with rtty is new to him and he is now substantially physically
challenged and I cannot help him too much via landline.  He lives in
Lorecity, OH.  He tells me Cambridge, OH is the nearest large town to him
and that he is located 40 miles West of Wheeling, WVA, about 4 miles off
Route 70.  Anyone out there that can help?
73, Dave, W2YC
David J. Strout   (W2YC)
Attorney at Law
911 Wildwood Avenue