[WriteLog] can someone explain the reason for:

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 16 14:53:32 EST 2007

to add to Jim article

I installed writelog and let the installation as default and I had the
surprise to se that the WL software was installed in
c:\ (((  Directory=C:\Program Files\WriteLog\  )))which I accept
but other secondary directories was installed in my documents...?
as:
(((   Location=C:\Documents and Settings\gilles\Mes
documents\WriteLog\AudioRecording\   )))
(((   DataFiles=C:\Documents and Settings\gilles\Mes
documents\WriteLog\contest\   )))
(((   include wave file directory   ))
and for other directories at the end of windows directory itself.
File1=C:\Documents and Settings\gilles\My documents\WRITELOG\contest\ARRL
RTTY ROUNDUP JANV 2006.wl
File2=C:\Documents and Settings\gilles\My documents\WRITELOG\contest\RAC
WINTER DEC 2006.wl
File3=C:\Documents and Settings\gilles\My documents\WRITELOG\contest\STEW
PERRY TOP BAND 160m dec 2006.wl
File4=C:\Documents and Settings\gilles\My documents\WRITELOG\contest\CQ WW
RTTY 23 SEPT 06.wl
I beleive it is not modifyable unless I reinstalled which I am ready to do
but I want all those sub directoies in C:\WL software
is it feasable or it can unstabilise WL......?

I sent few post about thay but did not receive infos
Gilles   ve2lx