[WriteLog] add texte annotation + unclame mark help

ve2lx ve2lx at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 16 19:39:25 EST 2007

After a contest

Texte annotation from edit/insert a texte annotation function.
 If we add a texte annotation for temporary note can it be remove before to send the report on a cabrillo file ( I tried to remove notes but I ca'nt)

I added texte notes on six qsos and because I could not remove the notes I decided to mark them as UNCLAME but I could see the X mark as for unclamed on only 3 of them...I tried again few more times but could not success

can someone help me

Gilles   ve2lx