[WriteLog] Help, Please: Directory Confusion?

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 23:48:20 EST 2007

Thanks, Don. Unfortunately, that doesn't appear to be my problem. When I run
wlini.exe, it asks me if I want to convert from writelog.ini to use the
Registry. This implies that I am still using writelog.ini which is as
desired. Furthermore, the list of files recently used is being saved
correctly in writelog.ini. But I'm losing Setup Ports and window sizing info
across restarts. Yes, I try to force persistence using Save File and
Setup/Save Configuration. But it keeps reverting to some old, strange layout
and Setup/ports info.

/Rick N6XI

On 1/16/07, Don Cassel <ve3xd at rogers.com> wrote:

> Rick,
>
> Go to the Writelog archives
> http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/ and search for
> registry.
>
> One entry in particular that may help is.
>
> http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/WriteLog/2006-07/msg00101.html
>
> 73, Don VE3XD

"In days of old, when ops were bold, and sidebands not invented,
The word would pass, by pounding brass, and all were well contented."