[WriteLog] add texte annotation + unclame mark help

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 17 19:36:11 EST 2007

> Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:39:25 -0500
> From: "ve2lx" <ve2lx at sympatico.ca>
> Subject: [WriteLog] add texte annotation + unclame mark help
> To: "witelog group" <writelog at contesting.com>
>
> After a contest
>
> Texte annotation from edit/insert a texte annotation function.
>  If we add a texte annotation for temporary note can it be
> remove before to send the report on a cabrillo file ( I tried
> to remove notes but I ca'nt)
>
> I added texte notes on six qsos and because I could not
> remove the notes I decided to mark them as UNCLAME but I
> could see the X mark as for unclamed on only 3 of them...I
> tried again few more times but could not success
>
> can someone help me

After looking in the help file and testing this, Text Annotations can be
deleted by highlighting the QSO in the log and pressing the Delete Key.  It
will ask if you want to delete the annotation, clicking on yes will delete
the Red Push Pin icon to the left of the qso line.  Pressing the Delete Key
a second time will in fact delete the qso from the log, so don't do that.

Charlie
KI5XP