[WriteLog] IC-745 Hex Code

cgraham163 at aol.com cgraham163 at aol.com
Mon Jan 22 08:23:48 EST 2007

I just purchased this software but am seeing a lot of chatter about it and the problems it has with the various setups,  I am now wondering if I made the right decision with the purchase...

I didn't want software that requires continuous tweaking and patches...

Help me with this thought process.

Thanks

Chuck