[WriteLog] FT 2000 with 10.61

Jay Schwisow jay at kt5e.us
Fri Jan 26 17:39:37 EST 2007

Joe,

Thanks for the quick response.  That is how I got the rig to work with
DX4WIN was by not using Request to send.  That was a software setting
within DX4Win.  I did not think of checking the FT2K manual.

Per your suggestion, I did change menu 29 RTS to off but still "no
rig".   Anything else?  you are using the 9000 rig setting right?

Thanks,

Jay - KT5E