[WriteLog] HELP - Belkin F5U103 USB to Serial Adapter

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 16 23:40:42 EDT 2007

Congrats to get the F5U103 to work with XP.  I've never been able to get mine to work on XP Pro.  When using the F5U103, it was the
only time I ever got the blue screen of death with XP.

I agree with Keith.  Use the COM port for FSK and the USB adapter for radio control.  If for some reason you really want to get the
USB adapter working with FSK, try using WriteLog's Software-generated FSK feature.

See http://www.rttycontesting.com/softfsk/software_generated_fsk.html for details.  I've tested software-generated FSK with a couple
of later model USB adapters and it works fine.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com