[WriteLog] Problems with IC706 Mark 11 and K1NU cw and interface cable with lap top

ukbrown at acsol.net ukbrown at acsol.net
Thu Jul 26 16:30:53 EDT 2007

Has anyone running Writelog or any other contesting program
got the IC706 too interface with the program for freq read
out and cw. Especially using K1NU cables. Please if you were
able to make it work. Please detail to me what you did.
Please. Cant get this to work for me. If you can help and
have had direct experience let me know. Please dont send me
info directing me to the manual or help listing. I need
direct on hands working experience on this issue.  My email
address is ukbrown at ascol.net  Thanks 73's  PTL bill brown
K0UK