[WriteLog] installation

David Marshall wa4nms at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 20:14:30 EDT 2007

I have been trying for a couple of weeks to install ver. 10.62H.  I get a fleeting error window saying (more or less) "system error 1058 - service disabled".  The installation appears to comeplete but when I try to install the MMTTY Plug-in I get another error saying "writelog must be installed"

  I can run writelog with rttywrite but can not install MMTTY plug-in.

  I have the stand-alone MMTTY installed and running fine.

  I am using the default directories.