[WriteLog] CQ WPX RTTY and Cabrillo (10.62h)

Don af4z at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 8 18:22:26 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

Yes, I ran into the same thing and with a suggestion from AA5AU, I removed
the mode line once I generated the Cabrillo file. It was then accepted. As
you and I both found out, the newer versions of Writelog does not have the
RTTY MODE as a choice to select. I have made both Ron and Wayne aware of the
problem and maybe Wayne will put it back in.

Don  AF4Z