[WriteLog] How do I make WL remember my address, etc.?

Scot Herrick scot at k9jy.com
Thu Mar 8 23:53:39 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

For me, when I do a Save Configuration and WL allows me to put in my address
below my name in the blank fields, it then shows on the Cabrillo File.

Failing that, in WriteLog.ini, in the [Report] section, you should see your
call. Then, some address lines formatted as follows:

adrline1:
adrline2:
adrline3:

And that's where your address goes.

Scot, K9JY

Scot Herrick, K9JY
See K9JY's WriteLog User Support Site at:
http://www.k9jy.com
K9JY Radio Blog:
http://K9JY.com/blog