[WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sun Mar 18 08:10:32 EST 2007

Rick

I just tried to respond to your email directly and it bounced back due
to you SPAM Bocker. Your code from Ron probably did the same thing.

This is what I sent

Rick

The auto code is not the code you use to enter into writelog. Ron will
send you a code and a link to download the Full version of Writelog. My
frined just went through this a couple weeks ago. If you have some type
of a SPAM blocker please check to make sure it didn't catch the email. I
have seen that happen countless time on the reflector.

GL with the setup

This is a great program after you get it all setup.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL

Here was your SPAM message

his message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

  rick.graham3 at comcast.net
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<steve at ai9t.com> SIZE=3315:
    host gateway-s.comcast.net [204.127.202.26]: 550 216.246.42.45 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net -> BL003 Blocked for spam. Please see http://www.comcast.net/help/faq/index.jsp?faq=SecurityMail_Policy18627

	by esc82.midphase.com with esmtpa (Exim 4.63)
	(envelope-from <steve at ai9t.com>)