[WriteLog] Auto Registration code not working

Sid Ashen-Brenner sashen at swbell.net
Sun Mar 18 11:26:41 EST 2007

Rick,
         Did you (as a First Time User) download the program off the
Download Page at writelog.com, or did you download the FULL Version
that was given to you in that same email from Ron that contained your
username and registration code?  Case is Important on BOTH parts!
         In the event that you downloaded it off the "public" site,
all you got was the Upgrade, which will not install properly if it
doesn't see a Full installation of the program.
         Also, you may need to "collect" the latest Microsoft MSI
Installer program.

         Plus there is the "famous" Comcast Spam filter issue that
may need to be dealt with - Ron "may have already replied" and it got
caught.  Many Comcast users have been having this problem, through no
fault of their own.

                 Sid   N0OBM

At 07:46 AM 3/18/2007, Rick Graham wrote:

>Hi all,
>

>Has anyone run into a situation where the auto-generated registration code
>does not work? I purchased Writelog yesterday via paypal and got a long auto
>response with my username/registration code. When I try to install WL10.62H,
>it gets to the registration screen. I entered (by hand and copy/paste
>method) but get the message 'The registration key you have entered is either
>expired or invalid'.
>

>I sent a message to Ron, but haven't heard any response as of yet (I really
>didn't expect to get a response keeping in mind that it IS the weekend and a
>major RTTY contest is in full swing ;). I was just wondering if anyone else
>had those problems.
>

>73 DE AI3W, Rick

Sid Ashen-Brenner   Salina, Kansas    N0OBM   EM18et
Internet : sashen at swbell.net   Home page: http://www.n0obm.org