[WriteLog] Using Writelog w/DigiKeyer FSK Port

Brian K.Short k7on at wildblue.net
Wed Mar 28 21:55:48 EST 2007

On Mar 28, 2007, at 7:21 PM, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
> Unfortunately, RTTYrite uncovered a problem with most USB
> drivers and FSK.  That issue was resolved 10.59.

Ok, I now have MMTTY running FSK with Writelog and all
is well.

On another note, Joe, thank you very much for handling
my DigiKeyer problem recently.  Obviously, I have received
the replacement and it works, evidently, very well.

Thanks again, Joe.

I have used PayPal to upgrade, I guess now I just need
an email to tell me where to get the latest Writelog and
my activation code.

--
Brian --> http://users.wildblue.net/k7on/