[WriteLog] 7QP module WL ver 10.62H questions

David Ashworth ahab at sonic.net
Wed May 2 23:00:10 EDT 2007

Hello to all.  Has anyone else tried the 7QP module yet?  I was giving it a
try, changing bands and making dummy QSOs to see if it works.  I put in dupe
qsos and it doesn't flag it as a dupe, but puts a four letter exchange into
the "RCVD" field.  So, it kind of works if you know what to look for.  I am
running ver 10.62H, has anyone else had this bug?  Will an earlier version
run correctly?  Thanks for your help, Dave, NC6P.