[WriteLog] New provinces for ARI

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Mon May 7 23:01:47 EDT 2007

Dimitry,
  I also worked two new provinces, not shown in my 10.55 Writelog.
  Writelog just did not recognize them!
  I had to enter some "fake" provinces (like OR instead of OG, SR - instead of SK), then when I was generating Cabrillo, (again a problem, my version did not have Cabrillo) I replaced those fake ones with the real provinces..
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

Dimitry Borzenko <4z5cp at bezeqint.net> wrote:
  Hello.
I have a problem with Writelog 10.61 and ARI module.
Log doesn't recognized new provinces OG and MB.
Anybody have new module for this contest?

de 4z5cp

BEST 73'S
ANDREI STCHISLENOK
EW1AR-NP3D