[WriteLog] The ini file

Bob Lafont bob.lafont at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:53:45 EDT 2007

Steve,

You can adjust CW PTT hold time by opening Setup at the top menu bar. Then
click on Ports, CW PTT and a new window will open. Then in the CW PTT Setup
window select On LPT pin 16/Comm RTS if you are using LPT for CW keying. In
the PTT CW Delay window you can adjust the amount of time you want to hold
PTT keying. I have mine set at 50 msec because I have read that this amount
of delay will stop CW stuttering. So far, I have found that this does stop
the stuttering but then again I just rebuilt my pc (new motherboard/cpu,
etc.) The true test will be during a CW contest.

This reflector and this site (http://www.k9jy.com/ and
(http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html) are great for helping you with WriteLog. No
one will be bored by your questions.

73 - Bob