[WriteLog] Dueling CQ?

andrew.roos at mweb.co.za andrew.roos at mweb.co.za
Tue Nov 6 13:22:22 EST 2007

Hi Alfred

I presume you are wanting two radios to alternate CQs. You can do this as follows:

1. In the Entry/Timed CQ menu enable timed CQ and check the "Auto Resume" checkbox.

2. In the QSO entry window select one of your radios, and start a timed CQ with F1 (or whatever function key you chose for the timed CQ).

3. Press shift down-arrow (or shift up-arrow) to select the next (or previous) radio. Using the shift key allows the first radio to continue transmitting when you change to another radio.

4. Press F1 again to start a timed CQ on the second radio. The timed CQ on the first radio will stop, but you will see the message "CQ will auto resume" in the callsign entry area.

Now each time the CQ finishes on one radio, it starts again on the other.

73,
Andrew ZS6AA