[WriteLog] Port Question

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 8 12:14:19 EST 2007

Ok Cy,

An easy fix. This question has been asked a number of times on the reflector
and even myself had to change the COM ports for my station set-up. One of
the places to find this information on ports is to go to Don's RTTY
Contesting website here:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/writelog/commslot.htm

Just a note of caution - make a COPY your writelog.ini file before making
edits. I am sure you already know, use a plain text editor like notepad to
make changes and saving the .ini file (any .ini file).

Good luck,
Eric..