[WriteLog] write-log ini file

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Nov 10 00:56:48 EST 2007

Check the WL archives.  Someone had a similar problem with Vista a few weeks
ago. He made a change in his writelog.ini file in the Windows directory, but
the change wasn't being picked up by WL.  Turns out Vista keeps the "real"
writelog.ini file in another location that cannot be found by doing a file
name search to thwart hackers.  Very clever Microsoft!  I seem to recall the
correct location was in a path name under your account name - buried deep in
the bowels of Vista!  I use XP, so didn't note the full path name - sorry.
There should be a thread in the archives that will lead you to the answer.
Or, someone may take pity and offer up the answer again.  Once you find the
file I would suggest you create a desktop shortcut to get you there in a
hurry for future changes.  Good luck.

Gary AL9A