[WriteLog] sequence number

Roger Wise jrwise at hbci.com
Sat Nov 10 17:32:40 EST 2007

When running a multi op single transmitter as I will be in SS this year, on the multi station how can one get the sequence number to work with the run station?  Seem lots of times when testing there are double  numbers( 10 10 ) showing in the log.  Each time the call enter window is used the next sequence number appears on the multi station.  If the run station is entering a call before the mulit station works that station we get the same number.  The log will show double numbers at times.  Has anyone had this problem and if how to fix it.  Thanks