[WriteLog] WriteLog ini file location -- Vista File Location now inK9JY Site

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Sat Nov 10 20:52:09 EST 2007

Scott,

Note that Vista does not allow users to WRITE to any file in the
C:\Program Files\ tree.  Vista will virtualize any user file in
the C:\Program Files\ tree into the "<username>\APPDATA" tree.

I have installed all of my amateur software on a separate hard drive
which avoids the issues with Vista's virtualization but Vista users
will need to be aware of the potential problem of files not being
written as expected.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV