[WriteLog] UNlimited SSB Messages in WL a Reality !!!

Eric Hilding b38 at hilding.com
Tue Nov 13 13:20:46 EST 2007

UNlimited SSB Messages in WL a Reality !!!

Yes, I keep dreaming of this.  With SSB SS only a few days away, it's time
for my Annual plea for adding this important capability.

I won't reiterate the detailed benefits and solution previously posted and
sent to Ron & Wayne, except to say I still do not know of anyone who would
use ALT + K to send CW during an SSB contest.  A few minor programming
changes would allow ALT + K (in conjunction with external Macro buttons like
the X-Keys stuff) to yield this Unlimited capability, which is essential for
Stellar full voice automated operating and all the unique nuance commands
necessary.  Many will not understand what this is all about, but that's
still OK.

Yes, I keep dreaming of this, but would rather return to dreams of bikini
clad maidens on tropical beaches J

I remain QRX with heightened anticipation.

Tnx & 73.

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust