[WriteLog] UNlimited SSB Messages in WL a Reality !!! (CLARIFICATION)

Eric Hilding b38 at hilding.com
Tue Nov 13 13:54:45 EST 2007

OK, I need to clarify that in no way am I advocating that ALT + K no longer
function for sending CW (I use this command all the time, albeit activated
by a single push external macro button).

ALT + K would still function for sending CW - when in the CW mode and CW
contests.

ALT + K would function for sending Unlimited SSB messages - when in the SSB
mode contests.

ALT + K would function in "Mixed-Mode" contests according to the mode being
operated at-the-time.

This is really an Innovative "No-Brainer".

73.

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust