[WriteLog] WAE RTTY , 10.63H and Cabrillo

Ted Boerkamp tboerkamp at cogeco.ca
Tue Nov 13 19:47:47 EST 2007

Hello Everyone...I noticed that I cannot create a proper cabrillo file
for the WAE RTTY Contest using version 10.63H as there is no mode choice
for RTTY. Only CW, SSB and Mixed are options. Has anyone else come upon
this??? Will this be corrected in future versions??? I know from a friend
that version 10.61 seems to show the RTTY mode and creates the file
properly. I hope you are reading this Ron. The contest was fun and I just
want to get the paperwork finished.
Cheers

Ted VE3SS