[WriteLog] Fw: wav playback problem

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Mon Nov 19 03:06:46 EST 2007

ARRGHH!  Non-functional F keys problem is solved.  Pilot error - again!  My
stupid Microsoft Natural Keyboard has a key called FLock right next to the
F12 key.  The function keys have a dual function.  With FLock on, they are
normal function keys.  With FLock off they serve a variety of functions for
email, word processing, internet, etc.  I never use these alternate key
functions, but apparently in the heat of battle I must have tried to hit the
F12 key and got the FLock key instead.  That's when my F keys all went dead.
Press the FLock back on and viola, wav messages send again!  Now to figure
out the crescent wrench icon thingy.  Went to the WL archives, but the web
site is apparently down.

Gary AL9A