[WriteLog] Can't get to "Internet Shared Log Setup" Dialog

Rick Tavan N6XI rtavan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:21:58 EST 2007

I'm trying to set up for realtime online logging. The Help files say to
select Tools | Connect to Internet Logbook and fill in the resulting
Internet Shared Log Setup dialog. But I get a different dialog called Accept
Network Connections, the same one I get with Setup | Register To Accept
Network Connections. Is this a known bug in 10.63H or am I reading the
documentation incorrectly? How do I get to the Internet Shared Log Setup
dialog?

/Rick N6XI