[WriteLog] 'F' keys

Steve Jackson kz1x at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 27 23:47:21 EST 2007

I found it interesting to read the request for mapping 'F' keys to click buttons.

I was actually wanting something in the reverse:  a way to map an 'F' key to the "turn rotor to this azimuth" function.

Maybe there is already a way for me to do that; I don't know.

I find having to switch to the mouse to turn the beam to be a pain.  It'd be way easier to just hit a button.  After all, the program already figured out the desired heading, and whatnot.

Of course, I'd also like it to know to offset the 40M dipole by 90 degrees ... so maybe it's not so simple after all.

Steve KZ1X/4