[WriteLog] MMTTY plugin?

Junior charlesw_anders at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 11 18:43:14 EDT 2007

When I try to install the plug-in I get an error;
Writelog not installed.
WL is installed and works fine. I also have MMTTY installed and it works
fine.
I had the plug-in installed at one time on this hd. I swapped the drive over
to a 500mhz machine is the only difference.
I do not get an option to put/install the plug-in in any folder.
In the .ini file I have the info where MMTTY is installed and the WL folders
are correct in the .ini file.
Running WL v10.61E
Thanks
Charles/kk5oq