[WriteLog] Vista & Com Ports

Sunflower mrtoburen at sunflower.com
Sun Oct 14 21:53:57 EDT 2007

Thank you to everyone that provided the correct fix to get WriteLog to recognize CommSlots in Vista.  I would have never figured this out
myself.  The writelog.ini file in C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows doesn't show up when I use the Vista search tool but sure enough, the file is there as well as in C:\windows.  All is well now and working!  I guess this approach is part of
Vista's stronger security.  Anyhow, thanks again.

Marshall, AA0FO