[WriteLog] ALT + NR voice messages

Gary Senesac AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Thu Oct 18 02:06:18 EDT 2007

I'm setting up WL for the CQWW SSB contest and am having a bit of a senior
moment here.  I want to use extra voice messages by programming the number
keys using the ALT+NR combination.  My keyboard shortcuts are setup to send
MessageShiftPh01, etc., but I can't recall two things.  What is the proper
naming convention for these wav files when I create them?  And, where in the
Setup area do I put these wav file names - under Shifted keys or Shifted
SSB?  Any help jogging my memory is appreciated.

Gary AL9A