[WriteLog] New RTTY Contesting Survey

k8dd hank.kohl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 20:13:58 EDT 2007

I wish it had a comment section.

Because It seems to me that contesting RTTY ops cause more
problems to non-contesting CW ops than the other way around.

But ..... I've been told that **ALL** RTTY contesters do listen to
the frequency for CW stations before they transmit, so there
really aren't any problems!

73    Hank    K8DD

--
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you
with experience.'      -anon